Rajiv Srivastava is the founder of https://cloudificationzone.com/, which is a cloud-native modern application blog site for cloud-native developers, architects, and enthusiasts who are interested in end-to-end design and development of cloud-based modern applications by using build, run, monitor, secure, and manage approaches with modern technologies.
He is working as a Principal Engineer & Architect (Application Modernization Cloud Native Solution Architect) with Wells Fargo, a blogger, author, a passionate technologist, Java/Spring/Kubernetes developer, and architect.
He has 16+ years of work experience in development and design solution architecture. He has expertise in modern application, cloud migration, Kubernetes platform, event sourcing architecture, NodeJS, Tanzu, cloud, docker, API Gateway, Service Mesh, CI/CD, containerization, GCP, AWS, open-sources, distributed, serverless, Microservices, REST APIs, Spring, Caching, Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQL/No-SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, enterprise integration, unit/integration and performance testing, code profiling, etc.
Location: He is based in Gurgaon (New Delhi NCR) India
- TOGAF 9 certified enterprise architect
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, 2021
- Certified Kubernetes Application developer (CKAD), 2020
- Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP, 2006
- Other Certifications: ElasticSearch, Spring Cloud data Flow, ITIL, Six Sigma White, SNIA etc.
He has worked with these companies from past 15+ yrs:
- Wells Fargo (Current Company)
- Dell EMC
He has worked with these clients:
- Kohls, USA
- Apple, USA
- Fedex, USA
- AT&T, USA
- Sprint Telecom, USA
- Commercial clients etc.
- PGP Cloud Computing from Caltech (California Institute of Technology, USA) in 2022.
- MCA (Masters of Computer Applications/Master of Computer Science) from Bangalore University, India in 2004.
- BCA (Bachelors of Computer Applications.
- DST (Diploma in Software Technology) from CMC Ltd.
Skill Set and hand on technical expertise:
Experience in cloud migration, app modernization, Tazu products, Core Java, JEE, SpringBoot (Cloud, DI/IOC, MVC, AOP,Integration, REST Web Services, Security), Kubernetes, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, framework, ArgoCD, Docker, Harbor, Docker Concourse,Grafana, Prometheus, JProfiler, Cucumber, Hibernate, JMS,Tomcat, ElasicSearch, MongoDB, MySQL, EFK, Splunk.
- E-Commerce/Retail applications.
- Order management (Telecom)
- Search Engine
- Storage domains
- Technical: Cloud, No-SQL and Storage.
- Authored “Cloud Native Microservices with Spring and Kubernetes” book with BPB publications in 2021.
His Technical Social profile:
- Blog website – https://cloudificationzone.com/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajivkumarsrivastava
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RajivSr73982180
- GitHub – https://github.com/rajivmca2004
- Docker Hub – https://hub.docker.com/u/itsrajivsrivastava
- Dzone Blogs: https://dzone.com/users/rajivmca2004
# A passionate technologist, a cloud-native application solution architect and API/Microservices developer, blogger, from a rich development background of Java, Python, NodeJS, SpringBoot, REST API, Caching, messaging, No-SQL and MicroServices, Event sourcing architecture, Integration Architecture, unit , integration testing, GCP, AWS, Tanzu products, cloud architecture and open source technologies.
# Overall 16+ years of software of development, designing, and implementing Distributed, Cloud-native -based microservices, Client-Server, and Web-based enterprise applications using Java, Microservices, and open source technologies for B2B, B2C projects enterprise-grade production applications.
# 5+ years of cloud and microservice experience in AWS, GCP, OpenShift (PAAS), Cloud Foundry (PAAS).
# 6+ years of deep eCommerce experience for USA’s top 5 companies – Apple and Kohls and exposure of online shopping, cart checkout, catalog, retail orders, inventory, MDM, product launch, mobile commerce, omnichannel, wallet and promotions, fraud detection, security issues of eCommerce apps etc.
# Excel in building quick Proof Of Concepts (POC), Proof of Technology (POT).
# Cloud migration of Java enterprise application, Kubernetes on-prem, private and public cloud (AWS,GCP) using Micro-Services architecture. CI/CD pipeline. Design new cloud applications
# Design Patterns and Methodologies: Good Understanding of MicroServices architecture, GOF patterns, Core Java/J2EE Patterns, OOPS, MVC. Agile, SDLC,TDD in multi-project implementations.